Cultural Heritage Tour offers many of the finest Hindu temples, Buddhist Stupas, ancient Royal Palaces, sculptures in the valley. Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, Pashupati, Bouddha and Swoyambu, are the Major site. All the monuments are UNESCO as world Heritage site. Most of the monuments are built by the Malla dynasty that has been ruled Kathmandu valley from 12 to 18 Century. On the other hand Kathmandu valley is surrounded by thrilling Mahabharat hills, behind that where we can absorb the finest vista high Himalayan Snow capped Peaks which is the unique destinations for visitors.
- Day 01Arrival in kathmanduOur representative will meet at airport and transfer to hotel by Private Car/Coaches then your rooms will be assigned followed by short briefing about your programs and overnight stay in Hotel.
Bed and Breakfast
- Day 02Full day Kathamndu valley Tour:After breakfast you'll be departure from your hotel at 8 am for sightseeing tour to Bouddha, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu (monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square which contains many of the finest temples, sculptures and monuments in the valley. Pagoda style architecture (Kasthamandap) is said to have been built with the woods of a single tree. where ancient palaces, temples and shrines are noted for their exquisite wood carving. Kumari Chowk (the home of the living goddess) is considered as incarnation of the goddess Taleju (Tutelary deity of Malla Dynasty Pashupatinath temple Nepal’s most sacred Hindu shrine and one of the greatest Shiva sites located at the bank of the holy river Bagmati. Bouddhanatn is the biggest stupa in the world of its kind, where you will get glimpse of the Himalayan Buddhism.
Bed and Breakfast
- Day 03Mountain Flight – Sightseeing Tour:You'll be flying over the snow capped Himalaya including Mt. Everest which will approximately take you about one hour. Back to hotel and Breakfast, we'll drive to Bhaktapur Durbar square tour in around the golden gate temple, 55 windows palace and five storied pagoda – Nayatapola temple and Changunarayan Temple. After Bhaktapur tour continue drive to Nagarkot – Hill Station at an altitude of 2,175m above sea level. Nagarkot the best spot for Sunrise and Sunset views over the snow capped Himalayas range. After Sunset view drive back to Kathmandu and overnight at hotel.
- Day 04Shopping – Departure:Morning: shopping etc "depend on your flight time" transfer to International airport for final departure from Kathmandu onward journey to Home.
- All ground transportation, arrival / departure –3 Nights Accommodation twin sharing room including daily breakfast. Two days Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with English Speaking tour guide, Entrance fees and Mountain Flight.
- Entry Visa, insurance, single supplement Personal nature item, alcohol drinks Lunch, Dinner and extra expenses. Laundry, tips, Expenses incurred as a result illness or any other unforeseen events and Emergency evacuation. Loss incurred by re-routing, inclement weather, floods, famine, political disruptions, strike, riots and other disturbances.
The tour can be operate any number of group, individual and family tour. Service of English speaking guide, comfortable Transportation and Tel us we do the rest to make your holiday memorable.